1. In which science fiction short story is Santa Claus really a James Bond-like secret agent? Who was the author of the story and what was the name of at least one villain from the story. (Bonus point for knowing the greeting between employees of Santa's workshop)
2. What 1964 Christmas SF movie disaster is always a fan favorite at conventions. [Hint: Pia Zedora]
3. What dystopian science fiction movie is conspicuously set in the lead up to Christmas?
4. In a Ray Bradbury short story, a young boy's parents are worried that travel regulations will make their son's Christmas suck. But the young boy gets a most unexpected Christmas present. What is the name of the story and what present does the boy receive?
5. In an Arthur C. Clarke short story, a Jesuit priest's faith is sorely tested by a tragic discovery. What is the name of the story and what does the priest discover?
6. Had the internet existed in 1978 when this successful film franchise spawned one of the most universally hated holiday specials of all time, it might have doomed the career of Bea Arthur among others. What was the film franchise and what was the name of the fictional holiday the awful, awful show purported to celebrate?
7. What famous writer of science fiction (including the rarely seen "A Carol for Another Christmas") was born on Christmas Day?
8. What science fiction movie is centered around the need to protect the miraculous pregnancy of an unwed mother from a violent world.
9. In what tv series do Desmond and Penny finally connect via telephone on Christmas Eve?
10. What author contracted with Scribner's for 12 years to produce a new "juvenile" novel each year for the Christmas season?