Tuesday, May 6

Another Article I Won't Be Reading




Immigration Reform Isn't Just About Numbers--It's About Skills, Too
Since immigrants are disproportionately poorly educated, any overhaul needs to focus on bringing in fewer but more talented people.
DAVID FRUM


Yeah, because all these folks had with them in the 1800's was their DISSERTATION RESEARCH:



And really, Mr. Frum, Canadians like you don't need competition from overseas.   You act like there's a shortage of former speechwriter hacks we need to resolve.  


2 comments:

  1. Hey David,
    What happened to:

    “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

    Or is your next idea to tear down the Statue of Liberty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy Canadians lecturing about other immigrants.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!