Friday, December 24

Our Weekly Podcast - The Professional Left




I wish I could tell you exactly how to deal with the conservative you will invariably have at your Christmas table, if you're lucky enough to have family with you this holiday. That's right, consider the alternative. Also, as the hymn says,

Love more for every hate, and fear no ill, for God is good....

Merry Christmas.

The button above is available in my Cafepress Store.  The button below allows listeners to throw a contribution specifically towards the podcast.  Thanks for your listenership and support!  We really appreciate it:





Thanks again to Frank Chow for the graphic and Heather at Crooks and Liars Video Cafe for their help. And don't forget you can listen to our archives for free with no downloads or registration at Professional Left.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to eat Christmas dinner across from my nieces conservative loudmouth douchebag boyfriend. There;s only one thing you can do in that situation.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHRezuVCYhw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Hey Blue Gal,

    I Really Enjoy Yo`Podcast! Correct Me If You May, But I Thought I Heard
    U`Say dat During John McCain Run 4`Prez.There Was A Special Group
    Put Together Which Cleared The Way 4`Him 2`Run Being That He Was Not Born In da`US of A...You & Drift Stated dat Obama &
    Hilary Was Part Of The Group Which Voted On His Be Half.

    Tony
    tbcjm22@mail.com

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!