Tuesday, January 4

Alternatives

Found out there's a red gal in a blue state out there. She lives in the People's Republic of California and I have some sympathy with her, as her state shows just how bad it can get when "concerned Democrats" so completely have their way. But just as Birmingham is a (more) Democratic island in Alabama, I think she is probably in her own little Republican oasis in San Diego.

I try to keep Blue Gal as ad free as possible, but do buy Homegrown Democrat before it goes out of print. It's on sale now. A lovely book, and a great comfort to Blue Gals everywhere.

Garrison and the raisin are older dads with tiny tots, too, but the raisin is older and his kids are more and younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!