Sunday, January 2

It's all how we treat each other

A commenter to my previous post decrys politics in favor of how we treat each other.

So I agonized for most of the day whether to post the now infamous hooded torture victim from Abu Ghraib on my site. We're so busy with the Tsunami right now that torture victims rate second place. (if you've forgotten or are a Bush voter, thememoryhole.org-great name- has photos.) Yep. Nevermind politics, Mysteryseven, it's all about how we treat each other.

Which reminds me. Why is Rumsfeld still in office?

Memo to Rumsfeld: I checked out Mysteryseven's site and hey, he looks young enough to be drafted.

armynewx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!