Wednesday, January 12

Congratulations to Michael Moore

Revelation xii.7:
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Okay, in this instance the Dragon was Shrek Two. But if we're going to congratulate Michael Moore for his People's Choice Award, we can't get upset about Wolf Blitzer's online "polls". Neither are genuine, both are part of the world wild web hype-o-rama machine. But Michael fights, and the dragons are subdued, and having such a brave, brave, brave saintly warrior in our corner, we can forgive some sanctimony..."Oh! Disney won't release my documentary in which a little girl's dead body is heaved onto a truck! They just won't treat me fairly! It's censorship! I'm on my way to Cannes right now, I'm so upset!"

In any event, Saint Michael Moore, you are one of my dearest heroes. Thank you for what you do and who you are. We need you and love you dearly.

michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!