Thursday, April 21

Oooh ma gawd...

Blue Gal smells a tipping point. John Kerry channels Jim Wallis and it's almost a Morning in America moment.

Watch the video here. How many "values" did you count?

And is Tom Delay just, gosh, so Nixonian? I mean, Blue Gal thought John Dean was sexy when she was ten years old!

Who said this wasn't gonna be fun, kids? We are watching the Repubs flush themselves...this once-every-thirty-years comet doesn't come along often enough, so don't miss it! This is gonna delay (no pun intended) old Daniel Schorr's retirement another five, betcha.

Blue Gal's new bumpersticker. Okay, I created it myself in Word:

One more Yankee transplant, gay-loving,
weak defense, big spending liberal for Jesus.

Should go over real big here in Birmingham, Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!