Friday, December 14

A convenient post-workout snack



I love the "reviewer" who said, "Good, but not the best Pop-Tarts I’ve had."

I actually do have better things to do today than Google Pop-Tarts images.

Holy mother of gawd, do you know just how many varieties of Pop Tarts there are? I'm actually amazed that some neocon hasn't pointed out that the Islamofascists hate us for our toaster pastries.

No, really and truly, I actually do have better things to do today than Google Pop-Tarts images.

Okay. Kill me now.



..

6 comments:

  1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop Tarts? Are you kidding me?

    I probably haven't eaten a Pop Tart in 20 years, but you have me just about ready to run over to the Super Wal-Mart and grab a case of these bad boys.

    Enough, Blue. You keep this up, I'm deleting your RSS feed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate Pop Tarts before there were Pop Tarts. My mother was signed up as some kind of tester for new stuff. We'd get stuff in plain brown wrappers to try, then answer a questionnaire. None of the other offerings are as memorable, of maybe they failed the test and never made it to market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:50 PM

    Must. Get. CookieDough. Poptarts.

    I think I just had a baby orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pop Tarts! As other have said, now I'm going to have to get some!!

    And if you are wondering why necons aren't attacking them it's because Pop Tarts teach young neo's about raising children ... right there on the side of the box it says "children should be supervised."


    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. they still make pop tarts?

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!