Sunday, December 20

Sell Out Band

Original cover here.

Speaking of music I'm looking for the best music of the decade and year for the big blog; if you have any suggestions (and I really need 'em...I've spent the year listening to Phineas and Ferb's Squirrels in my Pants, people) leave them in comments. Thanks much.


  1. I don't know if this will help you, but here's my Top 10 for 2009. I don't think I could tackle the decade.

  2. My song of the year is TV on the Radio's 'Golden Age'.

    For the decade, who knows, but you can't go wrong with something from Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'.

  3. Hey Blue Gal--

    They only got about 3 albums in the aughties, but I'll still go with Radiohead. One of the very few bands that makes music that isn't immediately disposable.

    Love that one. See you...

  4. HA HA HA....very nice....



I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!