Wednesday, June 13

My Nicolas Cage Photoshop Round Up. No, Really.

It turns out someone is selling a service whereby you take a smartphone photo of your own physique in a mirror, and the provider photoshops Nicholas Cage's face onto your body. I don't know why he's not doing the opposite, gluing your face on to Nic Cage's body, but then that's just silly logical female me.

I'm pretty sure this is a guy thing, as is the obsession on Tumblr with Nic Cage photoshops. I'm on Tumblr so I did some to make the other people at the party happy:




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 AM

    That third shot is truly disturbing, and cost Sean Connery a lot of respect in my book.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!