Saturday, January 16

Three Sweaters and One for Me


I took on knitting sweater for each of my three children this winter. None of them pure wool -- Junior Dude's needs to be machine dry-able, Middle Child is vegan down to her clothes, and for youngest child the cotton blend a podcast listener sent me was perfect.

Junior Dude's is top-down v-neck in a wool/acrylic blended yarn called CoffeeBeenz:

Middle Child's looks a little like chain mail. Perfect:
And Youngest Child's I added to my list as a challenge to get three done -- it's knit on size 11 needles in easy garter stitch. I started it last and finished it first:
Now on to a sweater for me in comparatively expensive merino slub yarn. Here's a swatch:
I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!