Thursday, March 9

Equal Opportunity Panties Day
plus BLOG ENVY

MP-2222
no comment.


If I could trade blogs with anybody, I'd be really proud to call Rising Hegemon my own. They've got the whole "lefties need to lighten up without ever being light on the evildoers" down to a science.

To wit:

Their Flying Numb post is best of show.

If they didn't have so many good posts to choose from, this one would win a don't sugarcoat it award.

And just in case you think he's just another funny face, the post "Republican Party and Personal Responsibility" is better than most of the stuff thrown up on Daily Kos.

Attaturk's modest goal is ten million unique hits before March 18th. Let it not be said that Blue Gal did not do her part. xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the personal responsiblity one was truly insipred! it seems i've got another blog to read now!

    oh, i loved the picture! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gal, how did you pilfer the pic of me from my PC, huh? You been rummagin' around in my drawers again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:56 PM

    I'm telling you, I dig that waxed look.

    On Penn and Teller tonight, they showed a woman getting a Brazilian. That made my year.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!