"Wrong on so many levels."
This meme is better because I chose to do it and I don't have to tag anybody else. You can pick it up for your blog if you want to, just be sure to leave your url in comments below.
Wrote this yesterday afternoon.
last cigarette: None. Ever. I get real bad claustrophobia thinking about smoke in my lungs. Can't breathe just thinking about it, so I have never, ever, smoked anything.
last beverage: unsweet iced tea, which proves I'm a yankee transplant
last kiss: my husband, a goodbye peck.
last movie seen: Young Adam. It sucked, in spite of Ewan, Cate, and music by David Byrne. Who coulda guessed that it would suck so badly. The most misanthropic film I have ever seen.
last phone call: tried to reach a therapist for my son to change an appointment, but it's Wednesday afternoon...
last cd played: a ed from Crowded House I bought at a library sale
last bubble bath: nightly, honey.
last time you cried: This afternoon, reading a romance novel. I really must be pre-menopausal, folks.
8 have you evers:
have you ever dated one of your best friends: No
have you ever skinny dipped: No
have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Yes
have you ever fallen in love: Oh, yeah...
have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes both through death and stupidity
have you ever been depressed: Yes, to the point where a doctor was seeing one of my kids, noticed, and intervened. He may have saved my life.
have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Interestingly, I threw up after drinking too much non alcoholic sparkling grape juice once. I pass out before throwing up.
7 states you’ve been to:
2. New York
6. Washington state
6 things you’ve done today:
1. Substitute teach World History
2. Turned 2yo upside down and giggled
3. Read about 30 blogs
4. Received the Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice from Amazon. Okay, am I first on the block?
5. Read about half of Forever and Ever by Patricia Gaffney. Sexy trash. (see above under last time I cried. I LOVE to cry, btw.)
6. Changed a poop.
5 favorite things in no order:
1. My kids, ages 7, 3, and just 2.
2. Knitting and talking about knitting with friends
3. Writing something GOOD and sharing it with the blogosphere
4. Bubble baths
5. Douglas said sex. Sex? What's that? (see number 1)
4 people you can tell [almost] anything to:
4. Jesus/God/higher power, whatever. The Great Out There. I talk to that every once in a while.
4. And if I can't tell anyone else, there's always Wally Shawn, my imaginary boyfriend.
1. a full time teaching job with benefits
2. a chance to meet more bloggers face to face. It's fun.
3. I want my son to have a great life. Daughters, too, but they are not saddled with high-functioning autism.
2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Oh gosh, I've given up on that kind of long range planning. I could die tomorrow.
2. I guess the standard answer is see my kids graduate from college and become adults. That will happen tomorrow too, if perception is any indication.
1 thing you regret:
1. I regret I didn't call Lew Alquist before he died. I did not know he was sick, and then he was gone.