Friday, March 3

Happy Brokeback, er, Oscar weekend

I probably won't stay up for the whole thing, but gotta see a little of Jon Stewart.

And while I usually don't go for the corporate American tie-ins, M&M's Oscar Bingo (pdf file) looks like fun. And "Red's Red Carpet Tips", especially the wear something fashionable version. Why weren't the Super Bowl ads this good?

Next week in Blue Gal, I celebrate my newfound smart bitch-hood with some real live book reviews.

war geometry
from Steve over at Disjtu.com. Click image for more...

1 comment:

  1. I will of course be carrying on my tradition (second year, that's trad, right?) of live foruming the Oscar fashions, 'cause I'm such a fash maven.

    With any luck, somebody somewhere will post in there too (which would be a new tradition).

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!