Wednesday, November 28

My GOP YouTube Debate Questions



For each of the GOP Candidates: Explain to me your stand that Rudolph Giuliani's transvestitism does not cause global warming.

Mr. Tancredo: Scale of one to ten:

How white, er, I mean, Christian should one be before they are allowed to be American?

And which would you naturalize first, a Anglican bishop who happens to be African, and yes not "South African," if you know what I mean, but (to his credit?) is a complete homophobe...

...or a Norwegian (and probably blonde) Lutheran Priest who is a flaming homosexual?

Mr. Huckabee: If baby Jebus told you to get fat again, would you do it?

[/snark]

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Now that's the comic genius that makes us all have girl crushes on you, Blue Gal.

    Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just crazy! Rudolph Giuliani's transvestitism could not possibly have caused global warming. He is just not that hot. He's not even lukewarm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Dr. Z, LOL!!

    Deep questions, 'Gal. Almost makes me wish waterboarding were legal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explain to me your stand that Rudolph Giuliani's transvestitism does not cause global warming.

    I thought it was pirates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be awesome if Huckabee was scarfing a box of fudge-covered Oreos and telling everyone Jesus told him to do it.

    I would ask Rudy if his politics and fashion sense were inspired by J. Edgar Hoover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I wish you'd been the moderator.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!