Monday, November 5

Salon tonight (wherein I blame the Matrix)

Blue Gal Salon November 5 hosted by blue.gal.

Join now


Chat about what's on your mind. More about public chats.



Salon is open and I'll be there around 9 Eastern/8 Central and whatever savings time my computer set itself to.

I can't send the email file I wanted to get out and I can't post my vlog... The Matrix is sitting in my laptop's DVD drive. Coincidence? I think not. Plus, somebody's been watching it way too much.



Hope to see you tonight.

7 comments:

  1. Broke the Internet, eh?

    That's coming out of your wages

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Matrix and that explains everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya broke it so bad I couldn't join the chat tonight. I tried for almost an hour... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. People were getting kicked off a lot tonight Kimono I hope for better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cap'n said that I must kiss your foot in penance.
    *Does this*
    I failed to esteem you exactly as highly as the BadAstronomer and Herself.
    I am a worm.
    An ember worm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Star Dragon Says:
    November 5, 2007 at 3:43 pm
    The Cap’n is now officially tied with The Bad Astronomer as the coolest reason for Internets that has nothing to do with LiveJournal.
    Sorry, BlueGal.,but somebody has to Bronze."
    ********************
    "Cap'n Dyke Says:
    November 5, 2007 at 8:51 pm
    SD, ye must go o’er right now an’ kiss Blue Gal’s foot in penance…"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also tried for while last night and couldn't get on. It was a might disappointing and really annoying.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!