Friday, April 11

I can't explain this.

Okay, okay, I know this ad has been parodied to death and at first I thought for sure it was another parody. But it's from the Hillary Clinton dot com Youtube channel and it just doesn't make any sense to me. My only guess is the check to her creative team musta bounced or something.

If anyone has a McCain or Obama ad that is this tone deaf (and I wouldn't be surprised) please email me the link at bluegalsblog AT gmail I love running/analyzing these things:



Okay, if I'm the POTUS and ANYONE wakes me up at 3 in the morning concerning the housing bubble, they're fired. I know this is probably supposed to just be analogy except they still show my little dumplings sleeping safely in their beds and about to be attacked! by the housing bubble!



I don't mind anyone going after John "well after tax cuts for the rich I got nothin'" McCain on his non-response to the sub-prime mortgage crisis. Good going on that, Senator Clinton. It's just that, well, in the world of ideas, there is such a thing as too much recycling.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I don't personally view it this way, but technically, 3 am is in the morning. In that sense, these ads are much like Reagan's "morning in America" spots... except it's apparently a scary morning in America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can Hillary address the financial meltdown when she doesn't even understand bankers hours?

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!