Sunday, February 7

If I was the Tea Party convention, I'd want my hundred grand back.



Of course, they hired Quitty McQuitter AFTER her Katie Couric interview, after her resignation, after her fake Letterman outrage, her fake R*tard word outrage.

Obviously there's a large segment of the population that will pay to see the shapely wingnut no matter what word salad is coming out of her mouth.

via Oliver Willis: Palin caught reading answers off her hand. If she'd figured out how to do that at Hawaii U, would Orly Taitz sue to see her real diploma?

8 comments:

  1. The funniest part is that the rightist bloggers are eating up her random crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably because they can actually spell it :) i mean one syllable words are pretty easy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear she was going to write a lot more stuff.
    But she quit.
    For the good of the people of Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, the thought that she could actually get in the white house is only going to encourage me to save and not spend a dime so that I have enough $$$ to get the fuck out of the USA of Amerika right before the inauguration. Now to pick a safe place to run to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have renewed my faith that fortune telling is the way to make a living in today's economy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People shoulda snuck in and thrown that candy bar at her... hundred grand bar. But there's probably a law against candy bar abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we now know why it only took five years instead of six for her to get her bachelors.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!