Friday, February 12

Welcome Google Searching Wingnuts!



We're! Number! One! And yes, I'm getting noticeable traffic from it.

Gotta love the Google Algorithms that send people looking for the location of complimentary crab rangoon with Andrew Breitbart** to this image.

I wouldn't have found out about it except for the Anonymous Commenter who accused me of "typical left wing hate." Oh honey, I'm sure the convention's Reagan tribute will be worth the cost of the entire trip. Just remember, it's limit four guys per hotel room, extra soap available at the front desk -- if the staff brings it to your room you have to tip.

**Oh sure he googles his own name -- Hey Andy, have a nice day!

1 comment:

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!