Friday, February 9

Don't Sugarcoat It Award for February 9

I know, it's not Boy Butter.
Please, I want to stay neutral
in the "taste versus viscosity" lube wars.

Two don't sugarcoat it awards in two days. The blogosphere must be doing something right.

Today's award goes to new discovery Cause for Concern, for his lovely post, "A Haggard Idea, the Haggard Cure." Here's a sample, but do go read the whole thing:

Rev. Ted Haggard has been cured of his homo-dirty-man-sex-(and-meth) thing.

...And the drag queen angels are line dancing to "I Will Survive" on the head of every pin in the world. And they're laughing.


Congratulations, Cause, and welcome to the party.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    "laugh and the world laughs with you". Complex humour, well put--can you imagine trying to explain this to someone whose first language isn't English? I just did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...And the drag queen angels are line dancing to "I Will Survive" on the head of every pin in the world. And they're laughing.


    oh i wish i had written this!
    wonderful line! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like the balls of the belle.

    You do know how to make a man blush.

    Thanks for the welcome; Thanks for the award.

    I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!