Saturday, February 19

Photoshop invite: Boehner's "So Be It" propaganda poster.

You're all invited to do a propaganda poster based on Boehner's "So Be It" job destruction motif.

Like Tina Turner, I do things easy and hard:

Easy, via ObamiconMe:


And hard, via the now defunct Soviet Poster a Day blog and actual Photoshop Elements.   And Driftglass says it's from the SO-BE-IT UNION which is why I love him.  :

click image for larger

Feel free to make your own and blogwhore in comments. I'd love to see what others come up with.

7 comments:

  1. SO-BE-IT UNION needs to become the new catch phrase for the re-pug house. It is perfect. Driftglass is a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 AM

    I made a slideshow for Wisconsin because I have been so moved by events up there. As far as I'm concerned, this could really be the tipping point for Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision."Bertrand Russell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost too easy...
    So Be It!

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!