Wednesday, October 24

Did I forget to post today?

Did you mean birthday parties?

No, not at all. I spent the day in deep meditation, working peacefully toward Blog Post Nirvana.

BTW Happy Birthday to Mr. BG and by happenstance it's also Comrade Kevin's Birthday. Free advice Kevin: look for someone born July 16. They'll put up with you for at least ten years, which is better than anyone born today has a right to expect. Go ahead, ask Kevin Kline and his wife Phoebe Cates. Today is that Kevin's bday, too, and Phoebe and I were born the exact same day.

4 comments:

  1. Well, it certainly sounds like Birthday Disco Fever was in full effect at Casa BG.

    Best wishes to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so right.

    We are a handful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something else Mr. BG and I share besides a high opinion of Mrs. BG: birthdays. Also, Anton Von Leewenoek, YA Tittle and the Big Bopper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh myt, birthdays! love birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!