Tuesday, October 9



This has been on my fridge for so long I can't remember what year it is. Speedbump is online but they don't have this one in the archive it's too old.
Posted by Picasa


  1. i would rather do the things on the baby's list! ; )

  2. I'm still trying to get the hang of that pooping thing.

  3. I saved this on my hard drive ... cleaned it up a bit in photo shop ... and sent it to the two new dads at my office. These are two terrific guys -- one gay and one straight (but very gay friendly). The gay guy and his partner now have two children, their son is 4 (I think) and the newborn baby girl is adorable. This is the first child (a son) for the straight guy and his wife. These are lucky babies to have such terrific dads.



I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!