Tuesday, October 16

A very special video message...

To two very special entities:

1. The Chinese Government, who took time out from ignoring lead contamination on their exported Happy Meal toys and Boy Scout paraphernalia to complain that the Dalai Lama is visiting The White House.

2. The White House, which is "downplaying" the visit.

Because I don't suppose his holiness the Dalai Lama will do so his own self, on his behalf and in the name of my country I am following the instructions on this video to the letter:

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 PM

    no comments because the video's not there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 PM

    now THAT'S a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very instructional
    and visual
    so BUSH can understand

    TomDEM55

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:25 AM

    I'm ambidextrous so luckily I can perform that feat with both hands :P

    Will they give every one of us the finger again...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

    I find it amazing I can still surprise people when they see that video. Most have no clue about that testimony since the media was completely silent about it. (Could make a good Open Thread video at C&L ;)

    Oh how I wish people would jump on the Kucinich train so we don't have to get the finger from her...
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019

    I know there is no chance in hellary that last video will be posted at C&L...LOL

    I love your posts here and there btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so beyond ridiculous that they officially sneak him into the whitehouse.

    no balls, unless they are sending soliders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2007/10/17/santorums-tears-sell-records

    (hope i'm doing this right)

    have you seen this?

    ack!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!