Monday, October 8

Video blog is delayed one day...

Because I have kids at home, but Skype salon is on for tonight. We'll all be singing Drifty's version of Tradition so be sure to print it out like I did. (Kidding. Salon is typing only, not singing.)

I'll have the Skype Salon link up later in the day. 8 Central time we'll type chat for an hour or so. Please join us.

I made this graphic for Crooks today but another author had posted a story on Joey DiFatta, so I'll just have to save it for the next pro-family values GOP homo bathroom scandal. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. great picture.... wandered over to Drifty's.... he's a rebel alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Do you see that this elephant logo has an “S” for a trunk, a large “E” on the back, and the front legs crossed making the “X”? Add that to the wide stance, the mounting position, the twinkle in the eye and the phallus like erect tusks to get an example of subliminal seduction as applied to a political campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Pardon me, the above was in reference to the new Republican logo.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!