Friday, December 5

Another Zappadan movie by Blue Gal

I tried this morning to grab it so I could post it as a youtoob but it took too long. If any faithful reader could send it to me as a avi file (bluegalsblog, gmail, etc) you'll win the BG Happy Panties award that I just made up.

In the meantime, click the image above or the link here to see some Frank Zappa lyrics blessing some poncho movie goodness....


  1. Tried to grab it but couldn't see a way from my browser.

  2. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Have been looking around your site, like the layout, love the content.

    Would you like to trade links with a bipartisan politics blog offering a uniquely youth perspective.


    Or just let me know at Quash100 [at]

  3. a humble request...(for anyone not allowing this post through--not spam--)

    Anyone happen to know who Secret Dubai (the blogger: is?


I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!