Monday, December 15

Because you asked....



It's a good thing I never closed my Cafepress store, because a reader in the comment thread re my new header requested a "homegrown sexual Jihadist" shirt.

The "vituperative, foul-mouthed blogger of the Left" shirts are still there, too. I'd forgotten.

But the cute! teddy bear seemed tailor-made for the Jihadist thing.

I'd say "just in time for the holidays" but I kinda doubt it, unless you're willing to pay a lot for shipping. Keep those ideas coming in!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    The jihad continues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Ask and ye shall receive . . .

    NMRon

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!