Sunday, December 28

A test for Hillary Clinton.



Nevermind. If she doesn't refer to what is happening in Gaza as a quote, "war crime," I'm going to assume she's still guzzling the AIPAC kool-aid. I hope rather than expect someone to ask her about this at confirmation time.

UPDATE: Okay. I wasn't going to go with the graphic above, which came to me several hours ago when I wrote the original post. But as I made it, I realized...wow, I'll probably be able to re-use this graphic a lot in the next few years. Fucker.

5 comments:

  1. And what a test for her, of all people.

    If she's off the AIPAC kool aid, I'm getting myself to the midwest. I will owe you a drink or a bottle of wine or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Don't pack your bags, Fran. I'll believe Hill is off the AIPAC kool aid only when she says it--on tape--herself. That should be the day after never. Sadly, lots of the democrats are in AIPAC's pockets. Maybe things will get marginally better, but I am not holding my breath. Boy the world is so fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a small issue, no no no.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All governments lie. Israel lies constantly. Israel is not our friend.

    Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:34 AM

    The LA times has a horrible story;
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-israel-analysis29-2008dec29,0,3905805.story

    stating that this attack is better planned than the last one and all will be OK since Israel has an exit strategy this time.

    This has to be straight from AIPAC

    OG

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!