Men women love to love often turn into men who do things that piss us off. Douglas, I just became buddies with you today. It's way too early in our "relationship" for a meme. Sigh. (And grin.)
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Kids through college.
2. Walk around my clean house wondering how the kids (now 7, 3, and 1) grew up so fast.
3. A week at the Four Seasons, Boston
4. (tearing a page from Douglas) Win the lottery and send all of y'all up to Boston with me for a first class blogger party.
5. Actually exercise every once in a while. (see number 2 for my excuse)
6. Four words: Knitting. Cruise. Greece. Alone. (or with Akabini, Dena, and AL)
7. Scott Simon or Al Franken interview me about Blue Gal and I make them laugh.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Botox. Ever. I earned this face, get it?
2. Knit all the yarn in my stash.
3. Spend less time blogging (apparently).
4. Declutter my house (also apparently).
5. Respect George W. Bush or anyone with a W sticker. (again from Douglas)
6. Say "bless yer heart" as an insult. Southerners have a way with that.
7. Forget my friends, living or dead. I don't know what I do to deserve you. Yeah, even you, Douglas.
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.)
1. His intelligence.
2. He gets the job done. A wonderful writer.
3. Smart enough to listen to me.
4. Understands me most of the time.
5. Endures my moods. (but that is so mutual it's hard to credit him)
6. Is the jealous type, but tries to hide it. I like that.
7. Loves the kids as much as I do.
Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. Panties, panties, panties. (while blogging)
2. Do you have poop? Are you poopie?
3. Sleep. I'm going to sleep now.
5. Yes, I did kiss you goodnight.
6. Sigh, I should be knitting (while blogging.)
7. You ARE poopie!
Seven Books (or Series) I love: (hopefully authors count)
1. Jane Austen
2. Elizabeth Berg before she was discovered by Oprah
3. Wiggles videos
4. Douglas Adams
5. Captain Underpants
6. Margaret Atwood. I won't commit suicide as long as she might write another book.
7. the original Poldark.
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Pimpernel Smith, a wonderful Leslie Howard WWII propaganda yarn.
2. Truly, Madly, Deeply. (but it bumped Brief Encounter off the list)
3. Tammy and the Batchelor, 'cause it's a big dumb movie.
4. Sound of Music and Pillow Talk, again with the big dumb movies (tie).
5. Meet John Doe
6. The Apartment. The heroine is named Fran and it's wonderful.
7. The latest Pride and Prejudice. I really, really loved it.
Seven People I Want To Join In (Be Tagged)
Primarily because I'd love to know more about them. So I hope I'm not pissing them off:
1. AL, admit it, you'd be mad if I left you out. You tag Karen, okay?
3. Yoga (panties, panties, panties)
4. Hey Jenny Slater
7. And he won't be able to answer seriously, but go ahead, Michael Gregory Steele. We'd love to hear all about it.