Wednesday, May 19

A little shake-up inside the Beltway.



[click image for larger] Yep, the media now officially thinks we're all as stupid as teabaggers, calling Congressman Sestak a "Washington outsider." That's only in terms of Andrea Mitchell's dinner parties. Sure, Sestak campaigned that way, and good for him they let him get away with it. Still, I blame the Georgetown party circuit for that, full-on.

PS Am I the only one who noticed during the MSNBC coverage of the Specter loss, that Mrs. Greenspan looked like her favorite uncle had died?

That's Andrea Mitchell of the Philadelphia, U of Penn Mitchells.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the notice.

    I could not fucking believe they let her be the lead reporter on that race.

    As if she's some kind of unbiased source.

    Acccccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!

    I kept yelling "MRS. ALAN GREENSPAN!!!!" at the TV.

    And I've not been well lately already.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. They deserve each other. Talk about bumping uglies. Ugly, nasty people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having come form western PA I can believe this attitude. If you aren't from this area your pretty much toast. Having said this and lived in NW indiana for 9 years and moving to Eastern Ohio I find these idiots attitude unacceptable. If this woman had a brain she would be ron paul.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!