Monday, May 17

Well, thank God for multiple O's, @stephenathome

Actually, I've always tried to keep imaginary boyfriend numero uno,



...from, you know, finding out about imaginary boyfriend numero duo:



And THEN look what happened over here. h/t to ever so slightly (?) less imaginary boyfriend numbre primo:

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Recap - Week of 5/10/10
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFox News


Stephen honey, hours with my Hitachi wand can't do what the first 29 seconds of that clip did for me.

But in the world of imaginary boyfriends, I wonder who decided to go after the other one?


Yeah. I'm thinking the Doctor started the storm, too. Bastard.


Salon tonight, nine Eastern, on Tiny Chat. No cameras or headphones it's just typing with other prog bloggers and no imaginary boyfriends invited. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno about the stephen/greg romance, but the cuddy/greg coupling will barely hold for another episode before it shatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. I'm fully expecting House to wake up alone on his bathroom floor in next season's opener. Gah.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!