Saturday, January 20

For Jane Hamsher


Many of you know that Jane Hamsher of Firedoglake is battling breast cancer for the third time. Updates on her progress (and hallelujah, it is progress) are available at Crooks and Liars. John Amato and the rest of the big bloggers are really looking out for Jane.

I'm usually not into internet schmaltz. But the light a candle for Jane site is not schmaltzy. I really liked my experience there, and you might too.

My thoughts are with you Jane. Get well soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Lit a candle for her this morning. Thye only burn for 48 hours so we all need to make sure we go back and keep them lit

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin is a breast cancer survivor, too. Send an email and I'll give you her address.

    Threading Water taught me the difference bt finding the cause and buying silly ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!