Saturday, January 27

I need a little detox.

You see, this month in Birmingham we've had concerts by both Rod Stewart and Billy Joel. And no offense to either of these "legends" or their legions of fans, but I haven't been able to turn on pop radio since December 26.

I arrived for a vacation here in Seattle/Tacoma and the soft rock station on the airport shuttle let me know that here they can expect a visit from.... Air Supply.

"I'm all out of love." Really.

I little detox, please, in the form of Was Not Was:

5 comments:

  1. Blue Gal - Thanks for this, I have an old album somewhere I need to digitize.

    I wanted to learn the dance from Walk the Dinosaur for years...

    Regards,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    About that vacation in Seattle, guess who is watching the kids? And guess what is falling apart pretty rapidly?

    Mr. Blue Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a spy in the House of Love
    I refuse to be used in the War of Affections

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once lied to a Physics prof to take a test late in order to see a Billy Joel concert in a different, large city, but that was 25 years ago when he had something to say musically. Christy and alcohol sent him to hell in a handbasket shortly after.

    He's hitting our town right about time for my birthday, and Hubs asked if I wanted to go see him for a present. The answer was an emphatic "no."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:17 PM

    So, how did you like Madrona? I really really should have gone.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!