I laughed so hard, it hurts mommie... was that Gilda Radner?Regards,Tengrain
Gilda Radner. SNL - the early days.
Gawd, she tawks like my sistah!She does have a point about Santorum being presidential material though, at least since they redefined the term.
My God, those poor kids. That's a case of child abuse if I've ever seen one. Nice house too. Now there's a trophy wife that can connect with the commoners. Vote Republican indeed.
Fran Drescher, the mommy blogger.*shudders*
Ah, the old days of SNL... good stuff. :)
I give up, who's the chick in the first vid?
Pammy from Atlas Shrugs. I'll never link to her, but you can google it. And she's got her Atlas Shrugs vlogs at youtube. It's pretty clear to me that at least 60% of her "audience" is there because she's a public laughingstock. I don't post on her that often because I don't, as a rule, like jokes that write themselves, but when I heard the rumor that she had stated publicly that Santorum is presidential material (and yeah Qwerty, we are thinking exactly alike on that one) I just hadda find out for myself. But then this vid was better than I could have even imagined.
What a piece of work that Pammy is -- oy, those kids are going to in for years of therapy after being warped by this righty JAP. It's a shanda.
I miss Gilda! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it today.BAC
Great mash-up. It's pretty clear to me that at least 60% of her "audience" is there because she's a public laughingstock.I sure hope so. The comments on her YouTube videos demonstrate the remaining 40% of loyal fans - scary stuff.
As a lifelong New Yorker who has spent far more time in Long Island than he could ever want, let me say this:Long Island women are morons. Shallow, vapid, provincial whores.
I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!