Friday, January 5

Isn't it too early to talk about 2008?


Not if you're a certain right wing blogger and you want John Bolton for President. Pammy? Now that she's distanced herself, how about Harriet Miers for vice? Just asking.

I hereby endorse Bolton/Miers in the GOP primaries. I really want those two to be the nominees. There. I said it.

UPDATE: A reader reminded me that in endorsing Bolton/Miers, I'm forgetting all about Rick Santorum and Katherine Harris. I'll have to reconsider. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I can just see the rush of progressives registering as Republicans just so they can back that ticket in the primaries. LOL! ROFLMAO even.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!