Thursday, July 1

Happy July Birthday to fellow July Birthday bloggers



Not happy birther day, Orly. Now go blow someplace else.

A great many bloggers and former bloggers have birthdays in July. This is the birthday month of yours truly, who shares a bday with her sainted mother on July 16.

Tomorrow is the birthday of what we must now call the EIGHT year old. She is also the child most likely to photoshop and blog.

I went back to past years' posts on this July blogger birthday phenomenon and several of you have stopped blogging which makes me kinda sad, but with the expectation that you've just gone on to other creative wild art-filled pursuits. Happy Birthday. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. In case I'm on your list, I haven't stopped.

    I've

    just

    slowed

    down

    a

    bit

    (and I was already pretty slow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know at least three bloggers with blogiversaries in July... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Leo as well. July 27.

    Happy birthdays to us!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!