Wednesday, July 2

Happy Birthday to the "way too many to be a coincidence" born-in-July bloggers.



Today is the sixth birthday of my lovely, lovely middle child. So pretty and so smart and such an artist and such a blessing. I love you, sweetheart.

July 16th is the birthday of both Blue Gal and her sainted mother. And for some astrological reason, (are Cancers especially creative or is it our strong parenting instinct which keeps us feeding these babies?) lots and lots of bloggers celebrate birthdays this month.


My evil twin, AL of Threading Water.

Big Daddy Malcontent


Hahn at Home of Blue Ribbon Bloggers

Pam of Pam's House Blend

Chet of The Vanity Press

Happy Monkey
(Panties for Peace) mais bien sur...

Quaker Dave

Alicia Morgan of Last Left Turn before Hooterville

RevPhat of Unruly Mob/Les Enrages.

Qwerty of Qwerty's Qoncepts.

Paul -V- of Brainshrub.

Uncommon Sense of the blog by the same name.

If you know of any other blogger July birthdays, let us know in comments. And happy birthday.

12 comments:

  1. Yours truly entered the world on July 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being so well organized. I would have totally forgotten RevPhat's birthday! But then, men just aren't nearly as good at that kind of thing as women are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America's birthday is celebrated on July 4th.

    Just a friendly reminder...>g<

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tagged you for an Arte y Pico award...... come get your award and follow the instructions if you have time...... maybe see some other nice blogs and add some of your favorites.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, me! July 23rd

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, indeed, a happy birthday to the talented middle child...Even though this is not a mommy blog.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy b day to all.

    bg,i've awarded you the ARTE Y PICO AWARD you can see it at my blog as i am not good at linking and all that jazz. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Interesting. I only have two relatives who have birthdays in July. Most of us, and most of my friends, have birthdays clustered around September and October. I don't believe in astrology, but it does strike me as odd that so more than four of my friends have birthdays within weeks of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. George W. Bush and I celebrate birthdays on July 6th. I experienced a conventional birth while rumors abound that GWB was beamed down from Uranus. NASA has verified this extraterrestrial event but they are not permitted to release the report. The document is classified under state secrets, executive privilege, national security and nah-nah-nah.
    Happy Birthday to July Bloggers

    http://stephenviewsthenews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Thanks, and a happy belated to the wee one.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!