Saturday, December 16

THANK YOU.

Shucks, folks, I'm speechless. Except to say thank you. Especially to those fellow bloggers who asked their readers to vote for me.

What a wonderful group of friends I have. I am so blessed. Thank you.

Okay, now I'm starting to sound like Sally Field. But no kidding, next year they plan to have a live awards ceremony in Vegas, baby. Telly Savalas, Celine Dion, and Paris Hilton all missed their chance to present the award to BG. Not that Paris and I would have much to talk about. And if Celine started to sing I'd have to use my trophy to, you know, beat her senseless.

I guess this means the Koufax for "blog desperately needing more attention" is out.

Love you guys. Thanks again.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:03 AM

    Congratulations. You deserve it, Blue Gal. Hope they are the right fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Muy congratulations, BG! That's fabulous and you sure deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you!!!! ; ) hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Congratulations, BG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:53 AM

    I'm so happy you were one of the very few I suppported who actually won! In that regard it was a very typical election! :-)

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:06 PM

    You had my vote... EVERY DAY!

    Congratulations, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:51 PM

    well i voted just about every day--glad to see it helped! congrats. too bad it's not in vegas this year--you won't get to wear that fabulous black dress. maybe next year!

    btw, you were a shoo-in, a no-brainer, the obvious choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Congrats! That'd really be something if you had Telly Savalas hand you the award. "Who loves ya, baby? Not me. I'm dead."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Congrats. Your blog is always entertaining & informative, not to mention the panties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...and we are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qwerty, if it works for the President and Senator Sessions...

    And the rest of you, well, okay, I'm getting verklempt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue Gal -

    We like you! We really like you!

    (I bet Sally Fields really hates herself for that now.)

    Best regards,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:55 AM

    I'm glad you won. You definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. w00t! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Congrats, Blue Gal! Proud for ya! Do you have enough pull now to make Blogger not suck?

    JPW

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!