Sunday, November 9

I hear it's a blue carpet this year...

The 2008 Weblog Awards

"Blue Gal, I should nominate you for a Weblog award. What's your Technorati Authority number?"


"What?"

"You know. Authority."

"Oh, you mean that number Technorati pulls out of its ass and assigns you based on some linkage algorithm known only to seven system administrators in Stuttgart?"



"Great, so I'll nominate you for "Best Small Minor Blog (Authority between 101 and 200)"

"'Small' and 'Minor' are redundant. So is the award."

"Yeah, but if you don't run there's this wordpress blog***, "Jew Against Obama" that just nominated himself."

"You mean, if I'm nominated, I might have a chance to run against Lieberman?"


"Seems like it."


"I'm in."

***Linky for Jew against Obama? As if.

4 comments:

  1. By whatever means and of whatever consequence, BG, congrats. You deserve it, even if the competition was not so stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieberman won't know what hit him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does any of this mean? We all nominate ourselves? Okay, Done.

    Now what? I mean WHEN I win, who do I thank besides you and Drifty and Gilly and Avenir the befriending contortionist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technorati has one screwy counter!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!