Saturday, November 8

Landed in DC

And because I not only have a metal boot around my leg, I also have a metal plate in my ankle, I got the full wanding/pat down security screening. And as I thought to myself "wow this is happening to me" I also thought, what are the breaches in this security system?

And that's when I realized that even in a heightened security environment, cavity searches are rare....

so to really disrupt the airline travel industry, all you need is a death wish and one of these babies:

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Ha ha!

    My copper IUD once set off the detectors at the Honolulu airport, and the security guys were beside themselves trying to figure out how I had not a touch of metal on my person, but every time they waved the wand past my mid section it went ape shit.

    It took me about ten full minutes to figure out what the poop it could be.

    Sorry if that was an over share. Ever since then I pray for it to happen again, I like fucking w/ them. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I have to take my keys out of my vagina to go through those damn security stations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always used to get stopped and detained due to my many "laptop re-engineerments". I'm not sure what the hell their problem was. :-)

    The only airport never to bother me about it was in Portland Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:07 AM

    It was great to see you, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:39 AM

    In 1997, an airport security dude in Ecuador took apart each and every tampon in my suitcase. I said, "Don't put them back. I'm never touching those again." But he did.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!