Saturday, November 1

Saturday Song

"A refrigerator-size tank thrown from the space station in July 2007 will fall on Earth on Sunday, the U.S. space agency NASA said Friday." [link].



Loving me some Devo:

Space Junk

she was walking all alone
down the street in the alley
her name was sally
i never touched her
she never saw it
when she was hit by
space junk
in new york miami beach
heavy metal fell in cuba
angola saudi arabia
on xmas eve said norad
a soviet sputnik hit africa
india venezuela (in texas
kansas)
it's falling fast peru too
it keeps coming
and now i'm mad about space junk
i'm all burned out about space junk
oooh walk & talk about space junk
it smashed my baby's head
and now my sally's dead

2 comments:

  1. One of my very favorite albums. Very very very.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do they have a refrigerator sized tank on the space station?

    Where do they drive it up there? Where do they shoot it?

    I've said it before I'll say it again: this govmint makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!