Wednesday, January 27

Arrivederci! I'm off to Davos!



If by "Davos" you mean the upstairs of my messy house. I wonder if Arianna Huffington ever had to clean up after three kids. (Above, not my kids. But close. Middle child is into "food experiments." And my executive compensation and per diem for this trip? Don't get me started.)

Also working on the podcast for this Friday, topic: How or if to keep the [political] faith. Some good letters from listeners have come in, we'll be sharing those. Enjoy (?) the SOTU or at least try not to drink too much. xo

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I just started a new job and I miss my two year old so much. thanks for the laughs!!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!