Monday, January 25

Please help me caption this photoshop. I'm at a loss.



I called this one "not ready for his NOH8 close up" because I couldn't figure out how to seamlessly put duct tape over his mouth. But I think my readers can do better. Leave a caption in comments and bonus: here at Blue Gal you don't have to keep it clean, necessarily. Clean ones that make me laugh will probably get a mention at the big blog when I use it at Open Thread, though.

UPDATE: My college friend Lee S. wins, via Facebook:

Six pack of Coors Light, $4.99.
Shorts made in Malaysian sweatshop from Walmart, $2.99.
Having the Supreme Court kill campaign finance reform, Priceless.


Salon at 9 Eastern, after I re-acquaint myself with my imaginary boyfriend, who's back in a new episode tonight...

14 comments:

  1. Let me show you how we open a longneck in Gitmo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other news today, ExxonMobil announced its betrothal to ChevronTexaco. The couple plans to honeymoon in Haiti before settling in their new residence, the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,,,Yes,,,Yes,,, They finally brought back Matlock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss! Stacking the court worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...And the Corpofascists complete the Enron around the Hippies with a shotgun formation, 1st and Gulag."

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I know what I can do with my right hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. reliving the glory years, Dick Cheney watching old torture tapes (taken moments before he discovers his balloon is gone)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sitting watching news of Haiti:
    "Thank you Satan for the supply of fresh, young hearts."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl fights are great but there's nothing like 2 homos going at it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm tossed up between JimD's and DonD's captions--both are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fist is mightier than your Constitution. When I finish this beer, I'll teach you a Founding Fathers' lesson... or two. Where's Alberto?

    Or

    HEE, HEE, HEE, Executive Privilege!

    or

    LYNNE! Bring me another and stop writing that lesbian drivel! One is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look who's dithering now....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't care who is on the phone--
    Tell them I'm in an undisclosed location....

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!