Wednesday, January 20

How much would YOU pay to say F-U to the GOP?

Would you buy THAT for a dollar?



Let me make it clear, I don't endorse or copy this kind of behavior. It's like watching someone light their own farts. I would never do it or allow my children to do it. But hey, someone in Minneapolis (and I'd be checking Franni Franken's Visa Card statements if I were you, Drudge) contributed one dollar last night to the National Republican Senatorial Committee in the name of "F*CK YOU."

Okay, not funny.

By the estimates of several of my big blog colleagues, the thank you ad from the Committee was up at their website's sidebar for at least 23 minutes.

That's funny.

h/t Intoxination, who has the whole screenshot.

5 comments:

  1. Good for the man/woman from Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny or not you have to laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would donate a quarter, but I don't think I would do it under the name F*ck You, nor to the GOP. I think I would rather do it under the name NAMBLA, and I donate it to a specific candidate. Just so I could publicly ask the candidate why he/she was taking money from a donor named NAMBLA.

    Nautileaster

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!