Thursday, March 11

Countdown to Blog Against Theocracy



Tengrain did the Palin hand thingy. Thanks, Ten.

We're gearing up for Blog Against Theocracy. The website has been updated somewhat and I've also set up the carnival page where you can submit your posts.

In addition, this year we'll be using the Twitter hashtag #BlogAgainstTheocracy, which is admittedly long. My sense is if people use that with only a tiny URL to their post it should work fine. If we go shorter passers by won't know what's going on.

Great timing: AU Executive Director Barry Lynn has an excellent op-ed at AOL Opinion on Obama's faith-based mumbo jumbo. I consider this a main focus for our efforts this year.

I look forward to the blogswarm and reading everyone's posts!

2 comments:

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!