He is overlooking one aspect of American life that has already been taken over. Dora the Explorer is definitely a plot brought on by those who support the Mexification of America:
Sure, she looks friendly, but...***
Pat, have you seen this show?
1. She's Hispanic, and we all know what that means.
2. Half the time she refuses to speak English.
3. Her theme song is clearly a reference to trafficking in illegal immigrants:
Grab your backpack
Lets Go! (north)
Jump In! (my flatbed with the false bottom)
Vamonos! (see, there's that Spanish again)
4. She is assisted by "The Map" and "The Backpack," get it?
If there's a place you got to go (America)
I'm the one you need to know (your secret transporter)
I'm the Map
If there's a place you got to get (illegally)
I can get you there I bet (your life)
I'm the Map.
5. She has one nemesis, Swiper, clearly an INS agent. The whole aim in avoiding Swiper is to see him first and yell, "Swiper, no swiping!"...a code to tell your cargo to hide.
This is bigger than the whole Spongebob is gay thing, doncha think?
***Fair use of the Dora image. I have three kids, Nickelodeon has too much of my money, and they can bite me.