Sunday, June 18

Happy Father's Day

B0009ISVUO.01-A33H8MBYDKZYV4._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_

We're still working on the mug below, keep those ideas flowing, folks.

I don't have an "I'm the meanest Daddy" or "Who's your Daddy?" poem for you today, but I do wish all you daddies a Happy Father's Day, and a chuckle (with which most of you are familiar already) Lamentations of The Father by Ian Frazer. He read this on Prairie Home Companion a few years back, too, but I can't find the audio.

Happy Father's Day.

5 comments:

  1. hey, BG...

    Peace.

    Nice candy choice. ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy Father's Day to Mr. Blue Gal.

    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BG, Hon, even this ancient and impotent old goat seems to recall that it takes a Mother, to help make a guy become a Father, so I say, “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all the lovely ladies that helped Fathers become a Father”.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And my best wihes to all as well.

    I couldn't have done it without my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!