Sunday, July 2

There's visiting, and then there's visiting...

ha267n2m


I'm blogging over at Balls and Walnuts today, with a post I would never put over here. It involves the gayest moments in television. I wrote it a couple days ago, but then yesterday I was thinking of Merv and I didn't include any of his show in the rankings. Oh, well, Ryan Seacrest is kind of a Merv for our time, anyhow.

Doug is actually going to be visiting the Blue Gals in person today so excuse me while I change the sheets, shave my legs, wash the kitchen floor, and lay out the antipasto. Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, but then I'm not intelligent and so have nothing with which to woo Blue Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 AM

    I don't see why you couldn't post that here. It fits.

    Hello to Doug if you are reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:47 PM

    Aaaaaaww. You didn't have to shave your legs for me. I went to Berkeley, remember?

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!