Friday, March 20

I seriously love this website.

502
6
lab.drwicked.com


I'm writing a long post about class and generational politics and Obama and I couldn't get it started and now I did. I've used this technique many times but having an online tool that goes after you to keep going is really really nice. Thanks, Dr. Wicked, may I have another?

Working on putting together Carnival of the Liberals (details on how to participate are here) plus doing the round-up for Mike both days this weekend. Plus the long post. Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading the post you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allow me to put the ESC Stamp of Approval on everything in this post.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!