Tuesday, March 11

Another very special message for John Amato



I want you to know how much I enjoy writing for your blog...and...well, I think there's something I need to tell you. I don't know why I haven't said anything before, but here goes:

I'm fucking Al Franken.
Oh, and Keith Olbermann, too.
I'm fucking Russ Feingold.
No, I don't mind if I do!

I'm fucking Bob Schieffer
(Okay, we do it on the phone).
But I'm not fucking James Carville,
So Matalin, leave me alone!

I'm fucking Jon Stewart.
But I don't take this too far.
I'm not fucking Chris Matthews,
and I'm not fucking Bill Maher.

And of course, I'm fucking Stephen Colbert. But you knew that.



Happy Birthday, John honey. xoxo

Disclaimer: I've never actually met John. Honored to be a part of his award winning team, though. Which means Duncan and Markos are shit-outta-luck in more ways than one. ;)

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    I can understand Chris Matthews. But what's wrong with Maher? Or are short, stubby men a turn-off for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maher did Ann Coulter, which means I could catch what she's got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:54 PM

    So you only fuck well know married men.

    How about throwing a bone to an anonymous married man, OH shit you know my wife

    Never mind

    OG

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite an impressive list, BG.


    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Lucky Bastards!

    Video?

    Pics?

    Sketches w/ audio?

    Attn: anon@ 3:54
    Didn't you mean 'catching'...or, hmmm.
    Never mind...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. BG,
    "Maher did Ann Coulter, which means I could catch what she's got."

    No fear of that. What she's got isn't passed on via saliva or blood or what have you... It's a willfull ignorance based disease... which leaves you in the clear, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock my sister! And there is a reason that one might choose to spend more of one's precious time at C&L rather than with some of the others.

    And you are one of those reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, but you know we share keith!


    he's more than able! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're quite the social butterfly! You must go to all the parties. Happy birthday, John.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Maher did Ann Coulter, which means I could catch what she's got.

    Go ahead and fuck him. Ann "The Slobber Goddess" Coulter is actually a powerful antibiotic as germs and other bugs run from her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it makes a change from flinging panties!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!